Monday, September 21, 2009

Using Technology in First Grade




Though technology as a whole seems complicated, once it's learned it can be very educational, helpful and entertaining. As a teacher I am aware of the fact that I MUST incorporate technology into the material because our students are extremely computer savvy. Some of them know more than I do! Hilarious? yes. Scary? Definitely. Making sure that I include technology into my lesson plans has become a priority. Not only are they interested, but they are willing to learn. We will have at least three computers in the classroom. There will be many programs in the computer to help educate the students. For example: online picture books that help the students read by highlighting the words and reading aloud.

No comments:

Post a Comment