Monday, September 21, 2009

About me


Hello! My name is Crystal Lopez and I am currently a first grade teacher. I have a bachelors degree in elementary education and I am currently working on a bachelors in public relations. I am very creative, fun loving and I enjoy encorporating learning with entertainment. I don't mind being silly, especially if it's going to get my students attention. Putting all fun aside, I also believe in structure and keeping my students on the right track. "The path to success". Homework will be sent home often, and learning will constantly be taken place in the classroom. Here's the trick: the activities and the homework will be enjoyable, so the students shouldn't have a problem getting it done. I love to laugh, sing, dance, color and create lovely things. I also enjoy helping people; especially children. They are the future and if I can make an impact on at least a hand full of students, then I know that I have done my job.

No comments:

Post a Comment